An event every month that begins at 11:00am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 29, 2018
This club meets from 11am until Noon every third Friday of every month. Light snacks will be provided!
Come learn ways to better cope with your diagnosis while getting the support of others with similar diagnoses. These support groups give you the tools you need to have the best quality of life.
Better Breathers Club meetings provide helpful materials that encourage practical discussions about:
– Understanding Chronic Lung Disease
– Talking to your healthcare provider
– Tracking symptoms, understanding medicines and treatments
– Managing Every activities (Bathing, dressing, shopping)
– Exercise programs
– Emotional and social well-being
– and more!
Come join us!